avamox for Smart Windows
We have developed metal oxide nanoparticle formulations based on nickel oxide (NiOx) and tungsten oxide (WOx) for color-changing layers in electrochromic windows.
Advantages of Avantama metal oxide formulations for electrochromic windows:
- Solution processable
→ For e.g. roll-to-roll high-volume manufacturing
- Low-temperature processing (< 80°C)
→ For temperature-sensitive substrates and fast deposition/drying times
- Coatable on various substrates
- High ink production reproducibility
- High ink shelf life (12+ months)
→ Key for mass production
- Nanoparticle production capacity equivalent to 0.2-1 Mio m2/year of electrochromic window area
- Customer-specific ink customization available
We also offer a tailored design and synthesis service, to assist in the development of proprietary formulations based on unique chemistries. Contact us if you would like to learn more.